- January 5, 2018 at 10:56 am #3421
- January 5, 2018 at 11:27 am #3422
- January 5, 2018 at 11:34 am #3423
That’s great, I earlier thought my internet was crash… double check… even open my VPN… still hold to fire… wait the 2738
- January 5, 2018 at 11:46 am #3424
sorry it was my mistake, was working with website security and installed a firewall that locked us all out.
Lol… That plugin was too secure, had to uninstall it 😎
- January 5, 2018 at 12:32 pm #3425
I was bummed this morning when I could not get to your site. Thought maybe you had removed it. Anyway I had asked you last night if you were writing your own scripts for tradeview or do they have them under their pro subscription.
- January 5, 2018 at 1:38 pm #3427
sorry for late reply… I use a script that you can find on the indicator search option by typing “TD Sequential”.
It’s free, but I have a pro subscription for real time prices.
If you wish a pro subscription, please use the following link:
- January 5, 2018 at 1:31 pm #3426
- January 5, 2018 at 2:11 pm #3428
Cos, what happened to the TD sell signal. Does that mean anything?
- January 5, 2018 at 2:45 pm #3429
the last TD countdown sell signal we got on 4 and 5Hr chart is now recycling completing the TD sequential. I believe we will have a sell off at no. 9 or right after no. 9 is completed (perhaps Monday).
- This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Cos Tes.
- January 5, 2018 at 2:49 pm #3430
And let’s not forget the change in trend forecasted by Mr. Jeffrey Tennant:
The dates are working pretty well!
- January 5, 2018 at 3:15 pm #3432
- January 5, 2018 at 3:32 pm #3433
Let’s pull this down! At least give me 20 points!
- January 5, 2018 at 3:54 pm #3434
- January 5, 2018 at 4:03 pm #3435
- January 5, 2018 at 4:04 pm #3436
Any plan for shorting in mind? Puts SPY? Futures? Will you keep day-trading or swing-trading? I have already started my short position (first tranche) at 2739 in ES. Planning on adding on Monday again.
- January 5, 2018 at 4:14 pm #3437